Grilled Chicken on the Stove Top Using Bruntmor's 13 Inch Cast Iron Square Grill Pan
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breast (about 4 oz each)
- 1 teaspoon of dried or fresh basil, cilantro or parsley
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of brown or granulated sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon or lime (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Combine all the dry seasonings in a small bowl. Season both sides of the chicken with the dry seasoning mix.
- Heat Bruntmor's 13 Inch Square Cast Iron Grill Pan to a high heat for about 2-3 minutes. Lower the heat to a medium-high and add the oil to the pan and make sure the entire pan is coated with oil.
- Add the chicken breast to pan and cook for 5-6 minutes on the first side without moving. Flip the chicken breast using a pair of tongs or a fork and cook the other side for 5-6 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and allow chicken breast to rest in the pan for at least 5 minutes before cutting. Sprinkles with lemon or lime before serving if desired.