- About 2 lbs of skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of tomato paste
- 2 gloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons of tandoori masala
- 2 teaspoons of graram masala
- 1 teaspoon of veggie oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup of chicken stock
- 1/4 cup of roasted cashews
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Basmati rice to serve
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Set aside. Mix the tomato paste and masala spices, set aside.
- Heat Bruntmor's Dalti Dish on medium-high heat for about a minute. Add vegetable oil. When it shimmers and begins to smoke, add the onions with a pinch of salt and sweat until translucent. Add the tomato paste mixture and stir to combine.
- Add the chicken thighs and coat with the tomato paste mixture. Pour in the chicken stock. Lower heat to medium and simmer for 25 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- Pull the chicken apart loosely with a pair of tongs. Adjust seasoning, if needed, then garnish with cashews and cilantro. Serve with basmati rice.
Back to Recipes Using Bruntmor Products