- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups of vegetable shortening
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 frying chicken, cup into 8 serving pieces
- Combine the flour, salt and pepper in a bowl large enough to hold the largest piece of chicken.
- Heat the shortening in Bruntmor's Deep Saute Pan over medium heat to 325 degrees.
- While the shortening is heating, beat together the eggs and milk in a bowl large enough to hold the largest piece of chicken. Dip the chicken pieces one at a time in the egg mixture, then dredge them into the flour mixture, then back in the egg mixture and the flour mixture for a second time.
- When the oil is hot enough, slowly fry the chicken until it is golden brown on all sides and cooked through.You may need to turn the heat down to prevent the chicken from getting to brown before it's done.
Back to Recipes Using Bruntmor Products