Grilled Margherita Pizza Using Bruntmor's Cast Iron Pizza Pan
- 1 10 ounce ball of pizza dough, risen at room temperature
- Flour for dusting
- Semolina or cornmeal for dusting
- 1/3 cup of marinara sause
- 3 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 teaspoons of chopped fresh basil
- Preheat grill to 500 degrees.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface. Gently spread dough out with fingertips and side of your hands, keeping as much air in the crust as possible. Stretch dough into a circle to fit the pan.
- Sprinkle semolina lightly in the bottom of Bruntmor's Cast Iron Pizza Pan. Lay the pizza dough out in the prepared pan. Spread marinara over the pizza dough, leaving a border for the crust. Sprinkle the cheddar.
- Place the pan on the grill and close the lid. Let the pizza cook, opening it rotating the pan clockwise until the pizza is puffed, the bottom is crisp and brown, the crust is starting to brown and the cheese is melted.
- Remove the entire pan from the grill. Slide the pizza onto a cutting board with a spatula. Sprinkle basil. Cut and serve!