Cast Iron Pre-Seasoned Potjie African Pot
Regular price $159.95 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Double, double toil and trouble- introducing Bruntmor's very own Potjie Cauldron Pot! Whether you are mixing up a potion or throwing in a bunch of ingredients to make the perfect stew, we are excited to have this new pot as a part of our collection.
Not sure how to cook in a Potjie?
Don't worry! Just dump a bunch of your favorite ingredients in and let the pot perform magic! You can cook anything you like in a potjie! It heats up rapidly and it browns meat and vegetables very well. In South Africa, potjie cooking is a lifestyle. They even have competitions for making the best potjie!
- The 3 legs and round belly shape allows even heat distribution around the pot
- Retains heat well and could be kept simmering over a few embers
- Maintains the liquids at the lowest point to prevent the food from burning
- The domed lid allows for optimal internal heat circulation throughout
- The tall legs make it ideal for cooking directly over fire/coals or gas burner
We put great care into our products and never want to leave any customers unsatisfied with their new purchase, which is why we have a 1-year limited warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding warranties or would like to process a warranty. Warranty claims can be sent to this email address alongside photographs of the product. If Bruntmor finds the product to be defective under inspection, we will send a replacement for the item. The warranty does not cover any damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use, or damage from overheating the item.