We are so excited to announce our new, Double Handled Enameled Red Cast Iron Round Tarte Tatin Dish Pan. Named for the famous upside-down apple tarte of France, this enameled cast iron pan also makes a great dish for cooking pizza, quiche and pie.
- Shallow design for baking traditional pastries, pies and quiches
- Inverted handles for flipping the dish to release contents
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Hand washing recommended; safe at any oven temperature.