Double Handled Enameled Red Cast Iron Round Tarte Tatin Dish Pan
Regular price $49.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
We are so excited to announce our new, Double Handled Enameled Red Cast Iron Round Tarte Tatin Dish Pan. Named for the famous upside-down apple tarte of France, this enameled cast iron pan also makes a great dish for cooking pizza, quiche and pie.
- Shallow design for baking traditional pastries, pies and quiches
- Inverted handles for flipping the dish to release contents
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Hand washing recommended; safe at any oven temperature.
We put great care into our products and never want to leave any customers unsatisfied with their new purchase, which is why we have a 1-year limited warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding warranties or would like to process a warranty. Warranty claims can be sent to this email address alongside photographs of the product. If Bruntmor finds the product to be defective under inspection, we will send a replacement for the item. The warranty does not cover any damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use, or damage from overheating the item.