It’s Time To Save Your Precious Time, Effort And Above All, Your Hard-Earned Money!
Are you sick and tired of low-quality, flimsy cookware that always breaks after a couple of years? Are you looking for an affordable way to upgrade your kitchen tools? Presenting The Bruntmor Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Cooker Combo That Will Make Your Life Easier! Our solid cast iron skillet and lid set is here to make cooking and cleaning effortless!The premium pre-seasoned 3-quart skillet can be used as a fryer or a Dutch oven, while the lid can double as a shallow skillet, offering you more choices.
The Cast Iron Cookware That Keeps On Giving!
Its coated, pre-seasoned surface is 100% non-stick and contains no chemicals, thus protecting your food and boosting your energy levels by emitting small amounts of much needed, nutritious minerals. Plus, the more you cook on it, the better it gets, as long as you carefully season it after every use! Don’t worry, the process is simple and really easy!
You Don’t Have To Slave In The Kitchen Anymore!
Due to the non-stick surface, our traditional cast iron cooker set is extremely easy to clean, since you don’t have to painstakingly scrub stuck food anymore!
In addition, the Bruntmor cast iron cookware comes with a handy hole in the handles, so you can easily hang them on your rack and save precious space in your kitchen!
A Versatile Cast Iron Set That Belongs In Every Kitchen!
Since our cast iron skillet and lid combo can endure abuse and withstand extreme temperatures, you can use them over any heating source safely and easily!
You can even use them as a serving plate, since the cast iron design will keep your food warm for longer!
Why Hesitate? Indulge Yourself! Click “Add To Cart” Now & Finally Have The Cookware You Deserve!
- DISCOVER THE HEALTHIEST WAY TO COOK YOUR FOOD – It’s time to say goodbye to chemicals and flimsy cookware.
- THIS IS THE LAST SKILLET YOU’LL EVER HAVE TO BUY – One thing that separates cast iron cookware from the rest is extreme durability. Our sturdy skillet and lid set is made to withstand abuse and endure high temperatures, so that you don’t have to spend money on new skillets every other year!
- LESS SCRUBBING, MORE FREE TIME – Stop wasting your valuable time scrubbing your pans and start spending quality time with your family! The Bruntmor cast iron Dutch oven features an enamelled surface, which is 100% non-stick, so cleaning it becomes a breeze!
- VERSATILITY IS OUR MIDDLE NAME – You can use our premium pre-seasoned cast iron cookware over any heating source effortlessly! Since it evenly distributes heat, you can use it on a stove, in an oven or even a campfire with the same incredible results!
How to Clean and Care for Enameled Cast-Iron Cookware: Dutch Ovens and Skillets
Removing Stains from Enameled Cast-iron Dutch OvensTo remove slight stains, fill cookware halfway with water and bring to a boil. Allow to boil briskly for a few minutes, then turn off the burner. Scrape cookware with wooden spatula, pour off the water, let sit. Residue will start to flake off as the pan dries. Wash the cookware with hot water and dishwashing liquid, and dry.
Cleaning your enameled cookware after each use:
- Before washing, allow cookware to completely cool.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water to preserve cookware’s original appearance
- Always dry cookware thoroughly before storing in a cool, dry place. Do not stack cookware.
- Maintain the tightness of all handles and knobs by checking and re-tightening them regularly.
- 1/4 c. lime juice, from about 3 limes
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- Tortillas, for serving
Test Yours Out Today
PREP TIME:0 HOURS 30 MINS
TOTAL TIME:0 HOURS 50 MINS
- In a large bowl, whisk together 1⁄2 cup oil, lime juice, cumin, and red pepper flakes. Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to bowl and toss to coat.
- Let marinate in the fridge at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- When ready to cook, heat remaining tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until golden and cooked through, 8 minutes per side.
- Add bell peppers and onion to skillet and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add chicken and toss until combined. Serve with tortillas.