Porcelain Soup Bowls With Handles - Oven Safe Bowls For French Onion Soup
Regular price $29.99 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Ideal For Your Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner: Attractive design, great quality, easy to handle, smart size with 19oz, able to handle the high temperature. Perfect for soups, pasta, stews or gravies, it holds the ideal serving size. It’s the best design for breakfast, lunch or dinner meals.
- Matte Black Elegant Design: These French onion soup bowls with handles can be used for stew, salad, soup, noodle bowl or dessert etc. It’s also a perfect choice for pasta dishes; you can easily bake a pot pie or lasagna in the oven.
- Versatile And Durable Set: The bowls are made from FDA approved porcelain. They are easy to clean and are dishwasher compatible. Classic and elegant design, it’s simple but elegant. The matte black makes it look classic and matches well with your existing dinnerware.
- Hearty Soup Serving: It’s the right soup set for your table; it’s big and deep so holds the soup well without spilling. The matte black has an elegant look – attractive and sturdy. It’s versatile for many kinds of dishes – from soups, chillies, stews or mac n cheese.
- Best For Soup Lovers: Porcelain Soup Bowls with Handles have two handles that give balance to the bowl set. The handles don’t get hot and are easy to hold. If you don’t have a decent soup bowl set, then these matte black soup bowls are what you must buy.
We put great care into our products and never want to leave any customers unsatisfied with their new purchase, which is why we have a 1-year limited warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding warranties or would like to process a warranty. Warranty claims can be sent to this email address alongside photographs of the product. If Bruntmor finds the product to be defective under inspection, we will send a replacement for the item. The warranty does not cover any damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use, or damage from overheating the item.