Set of 6 Large-sized 14 Ounce Ceramic Coffee Mugs Christmas Theme
- 14 OZ coffee mug featuring fun holiday charcters and designs.
- Made of stoneware ceramicm FDA- certified lead- fee.
- Perfect for coffee,tea and of course hot cocoa
- Presents a happy and joyful atmosphere.
- Makes for a perfect gift for Christmas lovers.
Happy Holidays from Bruntmor! 14 OZ coffee mug featuring fun holiday characters and designs. A perfect addition to your kitchen cupboard or cafe serveware. Dishwasher safe and sturdy, these contemporary mugs will last. The material allows for a quick cleanup and the mugs are great for every day use. These are a fantastic gift for housewarmings, wedding showers, work parties, and more.
Enjoy Our Fun Design/characters
- Polar Bear
- Gingerbread House
- Christmas Tree
- vegetable oil for brushing the pan
- 1 tbsp gelatin (1 envelope)
- 1/2 cup cold water, divided
- 1 Cup Sugar/1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- orange candy melts, as needed
- chocolate, as needed
- powdered sugar
Mint Snowman Marshmallow Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Active Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
Oil a 9-inch square pan or glass baking dish with non-stick spray and lightly dust with powdered sugar. In a small bowl, soak the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water. Set aside. Place the remaining 1/4 cup of water and sugar in a pot and stir to dissolve over medium heat. Add the gelatin and bring to a hard boil, without stirring, for one minute or until it reaches 240°F. Carefully remove from the heat and pour in to a bowl of an electric mixture.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in the salt and peppermint extract.
- Beat with the whisk attachment of the electric mixer on low for 2 minutes then increase to high until soft and doubled in volume, about 10-15 minutes.
- Pour into the prepared pan and smooth with a offset spatula.
- Cool in the pan uncovered, until firm, minimum 3 hours. Lightly dust the top with sifted powdered sugar.
- Use a small round cookie cutter to cut out snowmen heads. Dust with powdered sugar and pipe on eyes, mouths and noses with melted chocolate and melted orange melts
- Enjoy as is or in hot chocolate!
"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other"