Wide Ceramic Mug, Set of 4, Jumbo Soup Bowl and Cereal Mugs 24 Ounce
Jumbo Soup Bowl and Cereal Mugs Wide Ceramic Mug Set of 4, 24 Ounce, By Bruntmor (Multi-Color)
These colorful bold mugs will make a great addition to your kitchen. They can be used for anything from coffee to soup due to their 24 oz capacity. Hot cocoa in the winter, ice cream in the summer, anything goes! They are dishwasher safe and microwave safe. Made with high quality ceramic and stain resistant.
- Set of 4: 24 oz multi colored wide jumbo sized mugs with large handles
- Perfect for coffee, tea, cereal, soup, ice cream, snacks, and more
- High quality ceramic that is dishwasher and microwave safe
- Great for daily use in all settings
- Stocking stuffer, dorm essentials, apartment, housewarming, you name it!
Test Them Out Today
Loaded Baked Potato Soup In A Mug
Learn how to make my Microwave Potato Soup loaded with delicious ingredients like bacon, cheese and scallions. It's a Mug Meal in just minutes!
- Add your potatoes and water into a large microwaveable mug. Microwave for 3-4 min or until the potatoes are tender. Check on it half way through and stir
- Once cooked drain away the cooking water
- Into the potatoes stir in the bacon, cheese and onions and cornflour. The cornflour will thicken your soup.
- Stir in the stock and milk and season with salt and pepper
- Place in the microwave and cook for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes or until it thickens and all of your ingredients have heated through. (Cooking time is based on my 1200W microwave so your timing might vary) Always keep a close eye on your mug while in the microwave so it doesn’t over flow or over cook.
- Serve topped with sour cream and some more sprinkles of bacon and chives
- ¾ cup (6oz, 170g) water
- 3 tablespoons potatoes , in small cubes
- 1 tablespoon white onion , chopped
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon bacon , cooked
- 2 tsp cornflour (cornstarch)
- ½ cup (4oz, 115g) chicken stock (or vegetable stock)
- ¼ cup (2oz, 56g) milk
We started in 2014 with a set of Bruntmor iced teaspoons, and now we have an entire catalog of products from French presses to a 21-piece enameled cast iron cookware set.
We facilitate tons of research to ensure that everything is top quality. A standout category is our cast iron products. We work with the best factories and make sure you get exactly what you asked for. With several high ranking and five-star items, we hope you can see how much we care about our products.